Feeling adventurous? experience a selection of exotic Indian & Himalayas dishes
at Himchuli’s Thali Night Tuesday, October 22nd
Message us on Facebook or call us 303-728-9957 to save your spot today!
Explore a variety of Indian & Nepali cuisine with Himchuli’s Thali Night. Himchuli’s owner, Khagendra Gurung and head chef Puspa BC, came together to craft a night with 7 small dishes, highlighting both existing items on the menu as well as one time only Nepali dishes you aren’t likely to find anywhere else in Denver! All of these dishes have been paired with select wines & Himchuli exclusive Indo-Inspired cocktails.
- What is Thali?
- Are you a fan of Tapas, Dim Sum or multiple course meals?
- Perfect! Taste samplings of both traditional and new Himalayan dishes in the Indian equivalent of tapas, Thali.
- What should I expect at Himchuli’s Thali Night?
- We will be offering a couple of everyone’s favorite Indian classics, Chicken Tikka Masala & Aloo Gobi to name a couple. Along with a number of other sauces, and unique Himalayan dishes you’re not likely to find anywhere else in Denver.
- 3 Seatings
- 6:00 PM – 7:15 PM
- 7:20 PM – 8:35 PM
- 8:40 PM – 9:55 PM
- $30 Per Person
- Every 4th Tuesday Of The Month
- Unfortunately, due to the size of our kitchen, we can not offer a vegan or vegetarian option at our Thali Night’s anymore, for anyone interested in our vegan or vegetarian options, we invite you to our Vegan Buffet Night.
Reserve Your Spot Today
“Thali food is a massive part of Indian & Himalayan culture, I want both Indian food aficionados and beginners alike to be able to taste some Indian classics alongside specially crafted dishes, we’re hoping this giveaway will bring in lots of folks so they can experience this awesome style of cuisine that isn’t well represented in Denver.”
Khagendra Gurung A.K.A. KG – Owner